Monday, April 21, 2008

Study First, YUI Next

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

Do you know why YUI did Wu~wang in that DHC Countdown Japan radio show??

Because someone standing outside was holding a signboard, requested YUI to do so.

And she really did it.

Someone who went there told me this indirectly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stop smiling you bastard.

Due to bad time management, I have to force myself to stop all my YUI-ing activities and focus on finishing my assignment on Korean language (quite interesting), and upcoming exams, which, I haven't even started yet, and first paper on Wednesday. This is going to be fun.

Will be back around May. Tell me if you miss me, I'll be glad to hear that xD

Meanwhile, don't forget your Marimokkori, yes, that thing YUI mentioned in her latest YUI Diary.

Each costs USD 10 (RM 29, for Malaysian), excluding shipping fees to you.

1. jo x2 - B, G (Singapore)
2. John x2 - B, G (Canada?)
3. shinji x2 - B, G (Philippines)
4. gotchi - B, G (Canada)
5. natchi - B (Malaysia)
6. kippei x2 - B,G (Malaysia)
7. PeaceViolet - B (Malaysia)
8. STEPH y. - B (Canada)
9. Riku - B (Malaysia)
10. Sherwin - B (Melaka)
11. Rob - B (Philippines)
12. chiyo - B (Malaysia)
13. akyna24 - B (Malaysia)
14. Hammie - G (Malaysia)

Okay study study!!

If you are sharing the same fate as me, good luck and happy studying!!

PS: After Coffee Prince's Eun Chan, now Ueno Juri in Last Friends. Omg, the life betted secret.

Note: I just skimmed through first episode only, study first lol.

blog comments powered by Disqus