Thursday, September 04, 2008

YUI is going to Release Coupling Best Album on November 12

According to Tokyograph (Thanks Rob!) and Natalie J-Pop News, a new compilation (title unknown) is coming out on November 12.

This new album will contain all the B-side singles plus something new, which YUI mentioned in her diary, I guess.

I read on somewhere that YUI is taking a year off instead of 'a while'. half-banana dot com is so gonna be less lively, without YUI, if it is really one year =/

Maybe from now onwards, I should post something else instead =3

EDIT: It is either a few months or up to one year, I was exaggerating. You know, because of the rain.


Fender Blog has revealed that Fender Jaguar YUI used in Matsuri~na live. It was YUI who actually requested to play that Jaguar Special HH.

I guess she's sick of Tele and Strat hahah.


Yeah, I'm back from Singapore. I'll write about it since no one bothered to blog our secret mission even though I gave them presents T.T

Maybe I should 自我反省. I must have done something wrong. I shouldn't speak Malay or Cantonese in front of my beloved SGYLs.

Enough ranting. Nobody's at home now, plus raining. And I'm a little crazy.

blog comments powered by Disqus