Monday, September 15, 2008

Teo's First YL Japan Outing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Observation:

I was saying that YUI doesn't really use her Stratocaster's tremolo and I was wrong.

Check out this No way performance in RIJ 2008.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here I am in Japan, eating bananas everyday, because it is the cheapest and more fulling than other fruits.

I'll be here for the next 10 months, taking Intensive Japanese Language Course in Waseda University. Yes, same university as Mr. depyon.


I was nervous, so I didn't smile.

We went to MYLORD (mii roodo) in Shinjuku station, together with Reina, another YUI fan in Waseda University, and I had my first ever meal in a Japan restaurant. Ironically, it was pasta because we/I couldn't decide what to eat. So many choices, so many restaurants in Japan =.=

In the end we entered this pasta shop called Goemon.


I ordered scallop spagetti and ate with mai hashi (my chopstick). That is depyon's Roe Carbonara.

The spaghetti was nice but a bit pricey.

After that we walked around and I spotted Kirspy Kreme~! Without thinking further I 'forced' them to line up with me. Everyone will get a free donut so I was wondering if it is possible for three of us to just buy ONE donut?? Since they were companying me and happened to get free donut.

Hence I asked some Japanese students I met during orientation and they were like.....confused. I guess Japanese don't do such things, Malaysian does =P

In the end, depyon, Reina and me chatted until around 10.45 pm. They were talking in bullet train speed so there were times that I didn't catch what they were saying.

I just pretended that I understand and kept quiet. Hahah. It was fun, and Reina is cute. Hopefully we can go some other places again.

デニス、この10ヶ月間、よろしくね(笑)。

And yess depyon IS a Japanese.

I better study for upcoming Japanese Replacement Test, and JLPT >.< I can take JLPT for three times in Malaysia because the registration fee is three times cheaper in my beloved country (Sept 16...). Everything is kinda expensive in Japan.

I wish to talk more on other stuff I've done in the past few days, it was really crazy, and this is a YUI blog. Maybe some other day.

Right now, I wanna buy electric guitar and Nintendo DS!! Akihabara is crazy~ Kabuki cho is interesting!

blog comments powered by Disqus