Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hand phone in Japan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Info:

YUI MOVIE SHOW updated.

Singing on the roof top, that looks like a typical cheering (応援) song PV haha.

And do check out YLRTS~ Our YL podcast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I broke my YUI 3rd tour hand phone strap on the day I departed from Malaysia.


Whittard of Chelsea, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok.

If you have one attached to your phone, please be gentle to it.

Luckily I found a replacement for the rope thingy and my strap is complete again~


Stole the tissue outside au shop. The dog is a souvenir from SoftBank.

That is my new hand phone, SoftBank's 821SC. I bought it at Shinjuku's Sakuraya. I can watch TV on this thing, with Japanese subs!


That's my balcony. My room is on the second floor.

You might be thinking this phone must be quite expensive, it is actually 14,800 yen (RM 479). I spent quite some time doing research on Japanese phones, comparing the prices and what not, even considered getting a rental/prepaid phone (I'm cheap). I just need a phone to make calls and send emails, it happens that the cheapest deal I get comes with TV viewing function.

Any phone in Japan is much much better than my previous phone. Now I have to spend some time toying around with its functions, and put YUI stuff in it.

Ironically, the phone model name, 821SC, has something to do with my name. SC = My name.

I just realised there are second hand phone shops available, and prepaid phones are actually cheaper =.= I wonder how it works, with that contract with the telco and all.

Don't care, since I already got one. Just don't tell me that there are cheaper ones around, I might go insane.

Sorry dear YUI, for choosing SoftBank over au.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch Yonex Japan Super Series 2008 final, apparently our beloved Datuk Lee Chong Wei has entered final, and Malaysia's women doubles too!! I wouldn't wanna miss such historical moment, even though it will cost me 3500 yen.

This will be my first ever badminton match, I don't even watch it live when I was in Malaysia.

Maybe I'll go and check out this too, since it is free.

blog comments powered by Disqus