Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New YUI song on April 6?????!!!!!

As I was browsing on random YUI blogs in my Google Reader, I stumbled on this blog. I still check out YUI stuff, even though not that frequent =x

Someone made this announcement in yesterday School of Lock. You guys can check it yourself in the YUI 掲示板 of YUI LINES.

Can't wait to listen to it on April 6 =D Not really a fan of I do it.

YUI's birthday is coming soon, I have nothing to give her because of travelling, sleep and stuff, but I will come up of something.

YUI Collaboration 3 anyone?? I've been neglecting my red Telecaster these days......so I will just organise and not participating.

Are you guys prepared to rock out with your guitars, again??


This is YUI's Fender GDC-200SCE muahaha. I like the sound of this guitar =3

That guitar is not mine, I was just posing with it. And I have to admit that I'm getting fat when my mom said so after one month didn't see me on Skype ><

To complete my Japan tour, I will be going to Ishikawa and Toyama prefecture on March 27, might be alone again.

YUI IS BACK!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus