Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wandering in Korea

In Seoul now, doing nothing because I have no idea where should I head on.

I bought this KR Pass thing and thought off rounding whole Korea but I don't know where to start. My friends are all in Seoul, I can't speak Korean, Korean signs are everywhere. Plus I don't eat meat, kimchi, spicy food (so called Malaysian), raw fish, no fast food in foreign country, that makes everything worse.

Maybe it is because I cannot use JR Pass, so I would just use KR pass instead. Cannot take shinkansen so might as well take KTX. But due to bad planning, I am stuck in the train most of the time.

Luckily, now I am starting to get used to it. I will just eat Chige or bibimbap with less spicy sauce, and stuck with my tour guides all the time =D Explore Seoul will be enough.

Korea reminds me a lot of Malaysia, especially the food.

Next time when I'm here, I will do a proper planning haha.

Taking taxi here costs the same as taking buses in Japan XD I don't really take taxis but here I had to, don't feel like walking any more. Just wanna relax~~~

Going to Taiwan tomorrow.

blog comments powered by Disqus