Wednesday, March 04, 2009

YUI x STEREOPONY?


Yes I am still alive. In Shimane prefecture now.

This whole collaboration thing sounds like another marketing gimmick to me. But, at least we get to see YUI =D

In Japan, I got to meet people who have some sort of loose connection with YUI (besides Dennis haha). For example, there is this girl who has been to YUI concert for more than 3 times *jealous* Then there is this girl who is from Fukuoka, she told me that her friend's cousin's sister's whoever knows YUI, then there is this girl who has this friend in the entertainment industry who has the same manager as YUI.

She told me that, the reason YUI took such a long holiday is because that, after she got famous, people around her started to change.

Hmm, that makes sense.

Take it as a gossip. Don't believe in everything.

YUI, why you went to Okinawa before me...I am going there on March 17 bleh.

First half of my trip ended safely. I have cleared 44 prefectures, met a bunch of interesting people, learned more about Japan, wallet is getting thinner, now left Okinawa, Toyama and Ishikawa.

Before that, I will be going to Korea and Taiwan. Hopefully I get to meet other YLs in Taiwan~

Till then. Happy YUI-ing.

blog comments powered by Disqus