Sunday, May 31, 2009

YUI-Lover Collaboration 3, finally!!

Time to show off your guitar/singing skills!! For YUI! For details, please go to YUI-Lover Forum.


Special thanks to ah vun for providing this. Chords can be found here. Yes the CD has leaked.

Yes, IF everything goes well, I will try my best and pass the CD directly to YUI.

Now, I have to go practise CHE.R.RY. Performing later, then will be entering studio for the very first time.


My plucking failed. Was trying to play Coldplay's In My Place.


Deadline is June 30th! Send your covers to me at hinfinitie@hotmail.com. I'll be looking forward to your covers~

For more information, check this thread in YUI-Lover forum.

Questions, feedbacks, suggestions are welcomed!! In case I didn't make it clear enough.


Further Reading:

OMG YUI mentioned my name in YUI LOCKS for 4 times!!
The Second YUI-Lover Collaboration
YUI's 21st Birthday Present

blog comments powered by Disqus