Saturday, March 10, 2007

Things that will make you happy 3

It has been a nice weekend for me, even though I have to attend some stupid talk tommorow. I received my JLPT Level 3 result:



Wee~ saved 50 bucks for level 4. <-- LAME.

And for once I don't have to go all the way to the post office to get my package.



Sadly, one of the CD (CHE.R.RY) scratched, haih, again. And it comes with some weird looking sticker designed by some LISMO creative director.



Now left I remember you (limited edition) and It's happy line, why I didn't buy it back then =/ Nah, save the money for an acoustic-electric better. Life must have some regrets, to make us stronger =P

CHE.R.RY is a fun song to play~ I'm proud with that big blister on the side of my index finger lol.

Been trying to pay attention on the lyrics these days when I listen to songs. 'Discovered' that our dear YUI wrote quite a number of love songs actually. Always thought that she always talk about life, struggles in her songs lol =x Plus she always uses 3rd person point of view everytime people ask her something about 'love'. So it's kinda hard to figure out if she's....*ahem*.

The YUI love song 'directness' ranking:

1. CHE.R.RY - "because I like you~" (this one is fictional imo, after reading the interviews)

2. Cloudy - "I want you because I love you" (woah :O )

3. Ready to love - "because I always want to be by your side, really like that presence, the voice" (this used to be number one in my ranking, but she co-wrote with someone else...)

4. Good-bye days - "I wish to be by your side" (そばにいて I wish )xD

5. I can't say - this one not really direct though, about how she wish that she could express her feelings to someone she cares, but she can't, she can only wish that he'll notice it someday....this song sounds YUI the most, back then my impression on this song would be, 'calming'. But now, I started to appreciate this song more. Why katakana in the lyrics??? Hmm....

So, pay more attention on the lyrics if you try to like that particular song (because it is sung by your idol or something), maybe you'll discover something about it and ended up loving it, might turn out to be the other way though, hate it even more lol.

blog comments powered by Disqus