Sunday, March 25, 2007

Update

I made a lot of promises these days lol (in virtual world), such as:

1. Translate How crazy and rant about it. (still in progress and I managed to 'dig' out some extra info about this song)
2. Translate this questionnaire. (to commemorate YUI's birthday)
3. Translate this magazine scan by Reset. (finished)
4. Explain the wuu~wang thing. (drafted, still have to include photos and translations)

I will do it for sure. Just be patient xD Give me 2 weeks.

Stuck in hostel on March 26th T.T EDIT: I skipped class, spent YUI's birthday at home LOL.

Meanwhile, been listen to a lot of jpop albums lately. The ones I listen the most will be:

SNoW - Hatsuyuki

and

Jinn - Lemmings

Can't believe I turned them down when they released their first single, Raion.....I like their song arrangements, have problems trying to figure out the lyrics though, with the way the female lead sings. After read their interview in B-Pass, I think I have to 'arrange' my fave band ranking now....Guess I've got to say good bye to mainstream pop now....besides YUI. Nah, dear YUI writes her own songs, different =P

I LOVE Base Ball Bear's latest song (dakishimetai) too~ Their singles only 800 yen??? That's nice (I'm broke T.T ).

Discovered another girl band GO!GO!7188 too~ Listening to this album. (HMV doesn't have their album =.= )

If you know any similar bands, do tell me. Acoustic stuff as well. With 'links' even better =X

I will work on the stuff I promised from now on lol *runs away*

~You're my possesion~ 離さない Sorry but 譲れない~ (I think my brother will like her debut album hee)

Wee~

Oh yea.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUI~ (one day earlier though)

お誕生日おめでとう~~~~~ずっと元気でね!!
20になったね。私もすぐ20になる、今年の8月。。。
ノドの調子も気をつけてください!無理しないでください!!
ずっと応援してるぜっ!!(マレーシアで T.T)
CAN'T BUY MY LOVE も予約した、めちゃめちゃ楽しみです。
私もリラックス&マイペースで、宿題やレポートをするつもりです。*runs away*
日本、待ってくれ!!

アデュー~

blog comments powered by Disqus