Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First Impressions on New Single, Namidairo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Lyrics:

During nights when my tear-stained voice cannot be heard
I want to be wilful till it bothers you so much (想任性下去,直到你感到困擾爲止)
Tried to say I'm alright but
It shouldn't be like this, don't you think so?
-- Namidairo

Modified from uchihamel's translation. That's how I interpret it, might be wrong though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure most of you guys know about this new release but in half-banana dot com, we always try to provide something extra.

Namidairo FULL version will be aired on January 10 YUI LOCKS!! (Source: YUI-net, YUI LOCKS!)

YUI - Namidairo

Lyrics/ Melody: YUI
Theme song of drama 4 Shimai Tantei Dan.
Release Date: 27 February 2008
Limited Edition: Comes with DVD (Music Video + live footages not included in Thank you My teens DVD), Normal Edition.
Preview: YUI RADIO #30

As usual, I'm going to buy from HMV, so far no discount yet. Sad.

The producer of 4 Shimai Tantei Dan requested something mysterious with love as the theme, and he wanted ballad on sad and painful love.

The keyword of Namidairo is "Secret love". This song is rewritten from a demo she wrote back then, around that time when she debuted.

Hence, the 'old' YUI, an acoustic based song. It's been a while, I suppose? Majorities seem to like it so far, which is a good thing I guess, hopefully you guys will buy the single. Don't just talk, ACT.

For me, I like it. End. It's good with something acoustic-y, since I don't have electric guitar, and definitely I would like to see lots and lots of acoustic lives of this song. We didn't have much chance to see YUI's acoustic performances of newer singles on TV since...I remember you?

The best thing is seeing mass collaboration between YUI Lovers, one pasted the link of YUI Radio, then another YL ripped and uploaded it, after that Romaji popped out, translation, YouTube, every where just within a few days. Interesting stuff.

Lets see if there's any updates on YUI LOCKS, drama on air, or perhaps another YUI Radio SP??

PS: I'm going to present my shitty paper in a conference at Bangkok (March). Sounds glamour huh. Lol. I should say, SCARY. Any nice place to visit besides ah kua show??

blog comments powered by Disqus