Thursday, January 24, 2008

More on Namidairo: YUI Movie Show, I wanna be... lyrics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI News:

My Generation is nominated Best Pop Video in SPACE SHOWER MVA 08.

That's quite a sexy picture of YUI. The eyes are, mesmerising lol.

I think Kobukuro's Tsubomi will win. Even though I never watch this PV from beginning till end. Too long.

The award show will be held on March 15. Me will be at Bangkok, shopping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snippets of Namidairo PV can be found in YUI Movie Show website. You can access to the website directly from YUI-net by clicking the icon of STUDIOSEVEN Recordings, which is located below the homepage.

Umbrella live from 2nd tour will be included in the DVD of limited edition. Yay!! Video Clip of Namidairo too.

Do you guys think that it's such a waste of space that they only put two videos in one DVD?? Bad for environment, tsk tsk.

Joking.

And, I wanna be... lyrics is available at Uta-net.

First glance: It's something close to her everyday life, and it's not I wanna be a rock star nor I wanna be with you.

It's about I wanna be...ME.

Kinda skimmed through first episode of 4 Shimai Tantei Dan, I think Namidairo doesn't fit well as the theme song. Rating: 9.2%. The newer release, the lower ratings will get.

Hope this will not be a curse. No wonder some Japanese fans kinda complained that Stardust (YUI's management company) should stop tie-ing their artists together whenever they could.

YUI <-> Takeuchi Yuko (Fukigen na gene), Uchiyama Rina (Seito Shokun), Kaho (4 Shimai Tantei Dan).

I don't mind if they tie up YUI and Shibasaki Kou though. That'll be pretty interesting.

blog comments powered by Disqus