Sunday, January 20, 2008

Updates on Namidairo

A quick update, from latest YUI Staff Diary,


Left: Limited Edition, Right: Normal Edition

Track list:

1. Namidairo
2. I wanna be...
3. LOVE&TRUTH~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. Namidairo~Instrumental~

I still think that normal edition looks awfully familiar, not Hikki's, some other female singer.

As CSDCSD said, I ordered limited edition from HMV, since they're having discount. YesAsia doesn't count into Oricon sales, so if you really wanna support YUI directly, buy from HMV, CD Japan or Amazon Japan.

Btw, Amazon Japan is freaking expensive (for oversea), I miss the old days T.T

What about normal edition? I'll by next time, since they are 'unlimited'. Saving up $$$ on something else. I'm not really fond of covers focusing on the artist's but I prefer limited edition.

Glad that they installed new fonts though.

I'm still waiting for Chinese subs of 4 Shimai Tantei Dan.

YUI tried to sing along some crazy fast song in YUI LOCKS. lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic: Any SEO/ HTML expert here?

Today I spent more than 2 hours trying to figure what the hell went wrong with my blog setting/html. It's bugging for quite some time why on earth my blog snippets/description disappeared in google.



And, all the links direct to my blog are feeds instead on html links!

Maybe that's the reason why not many of you guys found my blog through google. Only 4%. The rest are from some other places (YL, YF...). So difficult to look for me in google. Sad. Anybody has any clue on how to fix this?

Oh I've change my blog feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/half-banana/nvRN
Please resubscribe if your previous feed doesn't update any more, sorry for causing any inconveniences. Tell me if you want comment feeds.

If you're wondering what a feed is, check this video tutorial.


PS: Tuesday with Morrie (book) is so touching, Beat it's intro is fun to play.

blog comments powered by Disqus