Sunday, January 27, 2008

YUI Likes Perverted Looking Plush Toys

ANNOUNCEMENT: I wanna be...will be aired on next YUI LOCKS!


Welcome to my room. Currently I'm reading that white book.

The name is Marimokkori (まりもっこり), marimo is some green algae from Hokkaido, as for mokkori....check the wiki entry above. Hence Marimokkori. I got it from Mari san. If you're a frequent reader of Mari's blog, she mentions this Mari-mokkori quite often. My friendship with Mari san started because of Marimokkori too.


I want to fry well~ Note: If you pull that rounded thing on its red underwear, Marimokkori will vibrate. LOL.

It all started when she was trying to figure out what's that thing hanging on YUI's backpack in YUI Radio #18, and she was going to buy the green version of Marimokkori (Scroll down to bottom, that poo-poo bear looks cute too LOL).

Me, being a super detail YUI observer, happened to notice that the Marimokkori on YUI's backpack, as shown in 23 October 2006 YUI Locks was blue instead.


See that green pervert in blue jersey?

For the first time, I posted a comment in Japanese blog. It was quite scary, maybe due to inferiority complex. Back then I was really a timid person, always think that I will be eaten by others because I lack of something. Lol.

Right now, we still cannot determine whether YUI's Marimokkori is wearing blue or green jersey. It depends on your own preference, Mari san told me that green one is sold out at the moment, so she couldn't send me both. Because of YUI?!


Green, or Blue??

Even Namie Amuro introduced Marimokkori to the 2 'evil' hosts in HEY HEY HEY. That shows how popular it really is.

If you think that YUI is innocent, think again. From Marimokkori to pro wrestling, to that Oppappi guy......

We are a bunch of obsessed YUI fan. Whatever YUI has, we'll make a big fuss over it haha. Every time I look at it, especially that pair of pervert-ish eyes, I just couldn't stop laughing lol. Besides Marimokkori, dear YUI mentioned in her diary before that she is collecting different sizes of Rirakkuma dolls after she read the Rirakkuma picture book. Since someone gave her Rirakkuma phone strap, she wanted to collect other merchandise such as cushion etc.

Rirakkuma = A bear who likes to relax, me likey lol. I would like to read the picture book too someday. Since the diary was written 2 years ago, I wonder how large YUI's collection of Rirakkuma is right now......

Maybe she has more Marimokkori stuff now, I think I saw her phone strap in Thank you My teens DVD was Marimokkori too, have to double check it first.

PS: I just realised how kakkoii dear YUI is in this poster. The poster is from March 2006 issue of B-Pass. If I'm not mistaken.



Till then~

blog comments powered by Disqus