Monday, June 16, 2008

My first mobile phone, first phone strap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI News:

I'm sure you guys heard that powerful earthquake which strikes Japan on last Saturday, June 13.

Dear YUI was having her 3rd concert tour in Morioka, Iwate prefecture a day before. The earthquake struck Iwate on the next morning.

On June 15, she had another concert in Aomori Prefecture. Fans asked YUI about the incident during live. She only replied:"I was shocked." That's all.

Some said that it was appropriate that YUI didn't mention much of the earthquake because, you know, we go to concerts to have fun.Plus, I'm sure YUI doesn't want us to worry about her and all.

Source: Sponichi Annex News (Thanks Kippei)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using this Nokia phone since high school. My first ever mobile phone, and recently I 'decorated' it with something YUI-related for the first time, because I'm not really into accessories.


Luckily I have memorised all the numbers and characters on the keypad. I cannot put YUI songs in my phone T.T

Here's the deal, someone helped me to buy/get a bunch of stuff when he/she was meeting YUI in Japan.


Not mine. Other YLs already 'booked' all these, too many connections xD

Apparently I have extras. This might sound as if I am some evil middlewoman (don't care), on first come first serve basis, me is selling:

1. Phone strap - RM 55 *sold out*
2. T-shirt (Beige, size S) - RM 130 *sold out*

If you think it is expensive, another alternative is Online store J-Friends. I'm not going to defend my greediness by telling you guys how much planning I've done for this, the hassles and what not =P


Size S shirt looks something like that, YUI wears Lady's-S Size in her tour photos. Now I can hide my face behind the flash.

The price is fixed, no auction or anything. This is the only chance you can get YUI tour goods easily from a 'trusted' person, yours truly. (Copy from Swee Lee) Serious buyers from Malaysia or Singapore ONLY. First come first serve.

Why Malaysia and Singapore only? Simple.

1. jo x2 - B, G (Singapore)
2. John x2 - B, G (Canada?)
3. shinji x2 - B, G (Philippines) *negotiating*
4. gotchi - B, G (Canada) *sent*
5. natchi - B (Malaysia)
6. kippei x2 - B,G (Malaysia)
7. PeaceViolet - B (Malaysia)
8. STEPH y. - B (Canada)
9. Riku - B (Malaysia)
10. Sherwin - B (Melaka)
11. Rob - B (Philippines) *negotiating*
12. chiyo - B (Malaysia)
13. akyna24 - B (Malaysia)
14. Hammie - G (Malaysia)

Note: Don't ask too many questions, please do some research before hand ya. If you really want it.

PS: The Nail clipper key chain can really cut nails.

blog comments powered by Disqus