Tuesday, June 03, 2008

YUI 13th single, SUMMER SONG confirmed!!


Left: Limited Edition, Right: Normal Edition

Track List:

01 - SUMMER SONG
02 - Oh My God
03 - Laugh away ~YUI Acoustic Version~
04 - SUMMER SONG ~Instrumental~

Oh My God reminds me of HELP, and Penny Tai.

Feel free to steal the wallpapers at YL.

I like the cover in blue. It looks more natural. Mr. tsunvun has tabbed out the chords again. Must find some day to try it out.

Apparently ayaka has 'replaced' YUI's slot in SOL. I smell something fishy, you know YUI and ayaka used to go to the same music school and all. Don't worry, dear YUI still owns a spot in SOL's website, under YUI LINES! You can still send in your messages, voice mail, diaries, pictures and stuff.

Judging from the last episode of YUI LOCKS, I kinda think that dear YUI will return. Hopefully.

Yea I'm back from Singapore~ Finally had the chance to see these SGYLs in real life. Pictures of SG outing are here.

And BEHOLD, The Holy Grail~


I really should get a better hair cut.

Will write a super detailed post on the trip soon, if...you're interested.

PS: Regarding Marimokkori,

1. jo x2 - B, G (Singapore)
2. John x2 - B, G (Canada?)
3. shinji x2 - B, G (Philippines) *negotiating*
4. gotchi - B, G (Canada) *sending soon*
5. natchi - B (Malaysia)
6. kippei x2 - B,G (Malaysia)
7. PeaceViolet - B (Malaysia)
8. STEPH y. - B (Canada)
9. Riku - B (Malaysia)
10. Sherwin - B (Melaka)
11. Rob - B (Philippines) *negotiating*
12. chiyo - B (Malaysia)
13. akyna24 - B (Malaysia)
14. Hammie - G (Malaysia)

People, please claim your dolls soon, because I plan to bring in some other stuff. Which is...

blog comments powered by Disqus