Monday, May 11, 2009

again B-side, Sea Preview on YUI Radio #40

I don't have a better looking picture for the Sea YUI mentioned in the song. when I was there, it was cloudy, raining and shitty.


Shingu beach, 22 February 2009

Check out the preview of Sea at YUI-net. Or YouTube.

Shigezou san was 'teaching' someone to play the evil F chord.

Partial Lyrics
Chords

Time to drag a member in my music club to sing this song =D Love it!


Speaking of the music club, I joined their camp thingy last weekend at Chichibu (秩父), Saitama prefecture. Apparently it was my first time staying in a ryokan (Japanese style inn), normally staying in such place in more expensive than hotels, but you'll get to eat traditional Japanese food, and hot spring.

As I'm still on Atkins diet, during the drinking session, I didn't touch any drinks or chips, snacks, junk food. MIRACLE. I just sat there and eavesdropping, learned this thing called Circle of fifths from a senior who played DEPAPEPE and Oshio Kotaro's Savanna. Way more fun than trying to make friends with people who already has their own friends or doesn't give a poop on you.


Guitar is a must have for this music club.

I wore the Singapore YL T-shirt to show how much I love guitar and YUI, telling them I am the 'head' of some international YUI forum lol, and played a couple of YUI songs in front of those first year students (future *victims*). If not no one will know what a YUI maniac we are, even though we are from overseas.

Today I managed to get one first year to drag other first years to sing CHE.R.RY together on next week's gathering, because another YUI fan (guy) said that guys would like to see CHE.R.RY, when she couldn't decide which song to sing lol.

I'll work hard on the barre chords >.<

Oh I have a temporary band now, and I get the chance to play these songs in newcomers live on June 28:

1. YUI - feel my soul (either electric or acoustic)
2. Chatmonchy - Hana no yume (electric guitar)
3. flumpool - Over the rain (bass)

Apparently YUI and Chatmonchy have the most votes among our group, I suggested Hana no yume and they seemed to like it heehee. They encourage members to try out other instruments so I chose bass instead. Hopefully it doesn't take up much practise time because I want to improve my guitar skills more.

Even though I was kinda alone most of the time during the trip, I didn't really mind since I'm going back soon, no more time for random chitchat or trying to fit/squeeze in first year's or second year's group. People like to be in groups, I'll just do my thing and if someone noticed my existence, that'll be a plus.

Wednesday will be RADWIMPS live~

I'm so gonna screw up in my Japanese classes.

Request: Any kind soul willing to send me the Last Train performance video in Yume Chika Live or YUI Radio #5??? Last Train performance only. I have the videos, just that I'm lazy to figure out how to cut it.

blog comments powered by Disqus