Wednesday, May 20, 2009

again ~Live Recording Version~

To prove that I'm in Japan now wahaha.


Source: Yahoo Japan



Wide Screen




According to Hisashi Kondo's blog, the guitarist in again MV is オダクラユウ (Odakurayuu) and the bassist is Backy.

And, the limited edition single comes with these goodies =D


Source: YUI STAFF DIARY

Hope to see dear YUI appears on TV soon~ *Prays for ROCK IN JAPAN FES*


Random YUI related rants:

There's this cute Korean girl in one of my class. Last Monday she carried a guitar bag on her back and being such a busybody, I asked whether it is an electric or acoustic.

Turned out to be a Gibson Les Paul =O The same model used by Bump Of Chicken lead singer. I told her that I bought the same red Telecaster because of YUI too XD

Then she told me that she heard that YUI can't really sing in live performances, she has to rely on electronics and stuff to sound better. I was like, what??? I never heard of such rumour. Being a polite person, I replied that it doesn't really make sense because YUI used to perform street lives, if she sounds that horrible, she wouldn't be able to perform street live. Plus, I've never heard of her voice live, so I can't say much about that.

Come to think of it, why didn't I defend YUI when people made such a offensive remarks, in front of me??

She's very cute though, and plays electric guitar. We talked about Chatmonchy too lol.


PS: 99% chocolate is damn bitter >.<

blog comments powered by Disqus