Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Weeks

This post has nothing to do with YUI.

Two weeks has passed ever since I started this Atkins diet. The results? I lost 3 kgs, getting used to the life without sugar, been drinking nothing but plain water, half of my acne gone (no joke), got a little better at cooking, though I still have a lot to learn, if I want to cook real food.


I love tofu. I cannot afford wild salmon, those are farmed ones.

Tomorrow I got to have a bite on 86% chocolate, almond, and fruits~ But I'm not really that excited about it. I feel that I can live with this current diet, for now. Hmm......

Yesterday I went to RADWIMPS live at Zepp Tokyo with Nahoko, which is nearby Odaiba.



Live houses are wayyy better than those halls with seats. I was jumping and yelling here and there. RADWIMPS has a younger fan base, so most of the fans are more on the crazy side. The vocalist cried halfway during the live, which was totally unexpected.

Tonight I'm going to Akita, somewhere 8 hours away from Tokyo. Tomorrow will be Base Ball Bear concert, with Chatmonchy as guest.

According to this website, JYONGRI is coming to Waseda University to perform. Cool.

blog comments powered by Disqus