Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been tagged

Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

I just watched Taiyou no Uta for the second time (yes only twice, fully) while ironing a huge pile of clothes at the same time. Discovered things such as, Guild's guitar case (instead of Fender, ignore it if you don't get it).



Or the fact that the reason why Kaoru said that her favourite banana is food. She took a sikat of banana back to her room (among other foods) after the Fm chord incident (I'm trying to make it spoiler free).

Which brings us back to today's topic. Roughly 2 months ago some girl named Lin Bor tagged me. I was not going to 'respond' to it but yesterday some guy who named himself Little Prince complained that my blog is full of YUI and apparently he's bored with it. So, to 'cater' my other readers here's my 6 idiosyncrasies (<- I don't really know what that means actually):

1. I am obsessed with YUI, obviously. If I can, I wish to have some sort of psychic power so that I can read her mind. But then it won't be that much fun anymore. Anyway, if I can I definitely wanna read/ watch all her interviews so that I can get to know her more (sounds like a stalker). I have no intention to collect ALL her stuff though (gave up that thought long ago, unless I married a rich guy), of course I will buy all her CDs. The bottom line is, YUI kinda changed me, my perceptions towards certain things, people. Since we both share the same age, If she can achieve so much in such relatively young age, why can't I? She still remains down to earth despite the fame and the success. Why shouldn't I support such artist? A Singapore paper (The New Paper) interviewed her recently, check it for yourself. Such cute answers lol. See that hilarious title? ROCK CHICK XD



Credits to Helixius @ YL. But they made a few errors though, these always happens when it comes to overseas media =.= Anyway, I think Little Prince will get offended by the fact that they compared dear YUI to Cheer Chen (陳綺貞) LOL. 靜靜地躺在我的衣櫃~ (I'm just messing around the lyrics)

Ok enough YUI-ing.

2. I have a thing with guitars, even though my guitar skills still kinda suck. Every time I watch some artists performing, I have to know what brand they're using. Of course my eyes still not that 'keen' to differentiate a custom/standard whatever LP and what not, or what sort or woods, how many pick ups, humbuckers (still learning)...manage to know the brand is already suffice for me. However, when it comes to YUI's guitars.....hehe....fellow YUI fans + guitar freaks, wait and see.

3. I can be quite picky. Especially on a particular brand (eg. guitar picks) or my daily routines. I'll be pretty pissed if I can't buy the things I want, after traveled from far (kononnya sold out, no more stock), or you trying to screw up my routines lol. In Malaysia, picky people = hard to deal, because generally we are not that confide with these small matters (if you get what I mean). Hence we can see things such as leaking Parliament building after just renovated 2 years ago with 90 freaking million, 'leaking' problems on women, so called SMART tunnel which isn't so smart after all. I should shut up now before I get prisoned for violating the ISA act =x

4. Coffee is a must, at least once a day. Yea I'm a coffee addict. Instant coffee is already enough for me, because I have no extra money to go Coffee Bean or San Fransisco Coffee (I don't like Starbucks in Malaysia, even though they're more famous in your country).

5. I have white phobia. I cannot eat those slimy/ creamy/ liquid-y looking whitey stuff. I'll freak out if you smack a plate full of cream on me. That's why I don't eat cakes or drink milk. I eat rice, tofu though. It depends after all.

6. I like to wander around with my backpack. I stuff a lot of things inside it and I'll bring it wherever I go. I don't like to waste my time sitting there doing nothing but plain gossiping. Sadly Gucci, Prada, LV, Coach's bags are too small for me, because I'll stuff books, magazines inside too. If you see a nerd-looking girl with a red/ black backpack + green water bottle at the side + jeans + sneakers wandering alone in KLCC (especially at Kinokuniya), most probably is me.

Guess I'm not that weird after all, haha. I'm just a normal, plain looking girl who thinks that she should expand her social circle so that she won't feel as if being isolated, you know listening to not-so-mainstream music, watching not-so-mainstream movies/ dramas, obsessed with not-so-familiar artists, using not-so-common softwares/ devices (by Malaysians' context). I should go out more and meet more 'interesting' people (by Teo's measurements).

That's why I LOVE the internet. Broadens my horizon. Well depends how you use it. I do a lot of time-wasting stuff too, since I'm such a procrastinator.

Finally I got myself a part-time job, starting tomorrow. 2 days only though =.= Feel free to 'stalk' me at KL Convention Center *thinks of buying books....and Pirates of Carribean 3*

I ain't gonna tag anyone.

Till then, au revior.

blog comments powered by Disqus