Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Talila talila talilalilalila Galileo Galilei~

Album: RADWIMPS - RADWIMPS 4 ~おかずのごはん~

Somehow this entry has something to do with YUI. If you have the time, feel free to read it, ranted alot though.

Before that, today I digged around YouTube and I found this. *embarrassed* How to make the love icon thing anyway??

I got myself a classical guitar yesterday from my uncle~ Yamaha C-60. My advice will be if you want to learn guitar all because of YUI, better buy an acoustic guitar because classical guitar sounds weird when you strum it even though it is easier to play and doesn't hurt that much on the fingers. Maybe I should change this strings and stuff first, before I try to practice plucking on this guitar =D Because it was stuffed in the cabinet for so long.

I went to the Wesak Day's parade thing too. I missed it last year because of National Service. Saw alot of old friends, which was nice. I listened to ELLEGARDEN's songs throughout the whole parade, Emily Lin, if you're reading this, I was listening to RADWIMPS and ELLEGARDEN. Not that I didn't want to tell you, no point telling you something you might not like, it's all about personal preferences. Not many Malaysian listen to this anyway (been a freak for the past 5 years), if you know+like (Malaysian) them, add me in your msn NOW lol. After that my friend joined me and we walked together. Maybe I should go and meet her cousin someday since he's crazy about the Japanese culture and just bought a guitar LOL.

I read an article on newspaper the other day. About the current trend of publishing media. Nowadays people rely on internet more to look for relevant information, and a lot of 'pros' were borned. But they are only good in certain fields and these people might not aware of the current world's events and so on. When we read newspaper, at least we will take a glance on the main title even if it's something we are not interested. But when it comes to the internet, we will only look at things we want to see. I'm kinda like that actually.

If you don't get it never mind, the point is I just wanna say that besides YUI, I know other stuff too that's all. I read newspaper from time to time (not everyday) and Harry Potter, I don't listen to Chinese songs that much anymore but I do know most of the old ones, I do admit that I 'neglected' English songs nowadays. I spent whole afternoon yesterday watching astro's channel 16, 71 (MTV) and 72 (channel V) at my uncle's house. A lot of crappy songs but I enjoyed it anyway, seeing those so called best sellers of these days. Snow Patrol's Spiderman 3 mtv was funny, they're really getting more popular. Watched The Fray's How to save a life for the first time as well lol. I still prefer European music =x I admit that of all the American punk/ emo/ rock bands out there, I prefer Good Charlotte. Keep your hands off my girl~~ I don't know why I didn't go to their concert though.....Muse...T.T

Enough of the Western music talk lol. I just bought Sarah Mclachlan's Surfacing the other day because there aren't nice albums available in Malaysia these days. Had to buy old ones. Or maybe because I listen to those non-mainstream stuff =/ Have to rely on internet shops these days. But since I'm so cheap, I rather wait until it's available in Malaysia because I can get discount from my aunt =D

Talking about YUI's latest album in Malaysia, my aunt asked Sony about it and they said still no news regarding whether they will import it or not zzz. There are HK, Taiwan, Singapore versions out there why don't they just cincai import one to Malaysia??? *sigh* A bunch of slow-@sses.

This entry is getting too long and I still haven't write the main topic LOL. Separate it better then.

Someone is going to America zzz. I don't know the exact place though =x

To be continue.

blog comments powered by Disqus