Friday, May 11, 2007

YUI no Ontama 29/03/2007

This time I have the original transcription in Japanese, from おちびちゃん's blog. Thanks to her, I don't have to repeat the video so many times to get what YUI's saying =P As usual, don't believe in everything, and if you wanna soft/ hard-sub it, please double check my grammar lol.



Mobile Email

Watch it on Stage6

YUI: plain
Host: blue
Email message from YUI's manager: red
Wordings in smaller box: orange
Words popped out by YUI: pink
Teo: Italics

*CHE.R.RY~*

YUI no Ontama

Female voice: Brought to you by au by KDDI.

mobile email - YUI

Ontama mail. Received an email from manager san.

YUI:

Otsukaresama. To YUI who always go out for a walk, please be careful when you're going out. I'll get worried if unable to contact you, so please make sure you bring along your mobile phone.

Note that YUI's manager uses ゆい instead of YUI (he knows her real name *of course*). Someone laughed after YUI finished reading, bet it's her staff.

Well then YUI san, please reply it right now. Please reply within the time limit.

YUI: *busy typing...*

You enjoy taking a walk?

YUI: I like it.

I wonder why the host purposely 'distorted' the word suki to tsuki. And YUI replied in su...tsuki too XD

What makes you enjoy taking a walk?

YUI: The change of mood/ pace. And it feels great breathing in the outside air.

You didn't bring along your mobile phone?

YUI: ? Nah. I brought along...I think. Probably.

Eh? It's that so?

5 seconds remaining.

YUI: Finished!

Ontama EZ [chaku uta full] Ranking, the most downloaded song is...

1. Utada Hikaru - Flavor Of Life
2. Koda Kumi - BUT
3. YUI - CHE.R.RY

YUI:

Otsukaresama desu!

I'll be careful when I go for a walk.

As for mobile phone, I'll bring along too. Sun (the emoticon).

Thank you very much!

Seems like a very honest reply.

YUI: Yea...*laughs* Yep.

ということで...

Brought to you by au by KDDI.

Left: New program Ontama Borderline Right: YUI again in tomorrow.

END.


I'll try to find the most 'appropriate' word for the ones in Japanese. If I found it =x

Random stuff:

Karei naru Ichizoku...W00T!! (2 episodes to go) I don't get why Hana Yori Dango gets Best Drama though =/ For once I see Kimura acting differently (even though still manage to 'spot' some of his 'trademark gestures'), still, he really deserves a Best Actor. The insert song was The Eagles - Desperado, I almost cried during one scene accompanied by this song T.T Wonder how much they paid for this song...

Shinohara Ryoko
has done it again LOL, is there anyone out there can top her now?? Maybe she gets better script =P

Check out the lyrics of this song written by Tanaka Koki (KAT-TUN). Oh GAWD =.= Out of curious how it sounds like, I downloaded it lol. Verdict: He raps better. The song: Hilarious? Learned some 'dirty' words in Japanese xD

Wonder if YUI will ever come up these lyrics (even though CHE.R.RY is considered 'extreme' by my standard lol).

Till then, ajiu~

blog comments powered by Disqus