Saturday, October 13, 2007

First Live DVD - Thank you My Teens

I'm not a member of YUI Fanclub so cannot put larger picture.



LINK

According to dear YUI in her latest diary entry, this concert DVD (with cool looking jacket) will be released on next month (Nov 14). Finally, confirmed by YUI. Yay!! Why Thank you My teens? Not Spring & Jump?? I think I have to reserve RM 200 for this T.T Can't wait!!

EDIT: Based on the link above, the DVD cost around RM 100, surprisingly cheap, maybe I never buy any concert DVDs before. There will be off shots included (primarily on the addition live of 2nd tour, I think) too, I lurve off shots xD Maybe we can catch a glimpse on dear YUI playing around with drums and bass?! Just hope that they will not edit the concert too much, I wanna see dear YUI doing Billy's exercises.

Speaking of Thank you My teens, remember this documentary?



YUI Lover vivi has translated the whole thing (find it at YL). THANKS!! Now we just have to wait for some kind soul to do the timing for soft/ hardsubs. I'll check it after the final thing is done, me will FOCUS on 'factual' parts lol, grammar part not for me >.<

In that diary entry YUI said that she performed Driving today in Friday's SCHOOL OF LOCK! LIVE TOUR 『YOUNG FLAG』for the first time, in her home town (Zepp Fukuoka to be exact). Me wanna 'hear' it too =.=

Till then.

PS: Selamat Hari Raya to fellow Malaysian out there!! Lontong and rendang sangat best =x

blog comments powered by Disqus