Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Header/ Banner, SOL, YUI Radio #28

That cool looking banner above is provided by Georgina aka gotchi from YL. Originally it should be like this, with YUI's picture in it:



It took me one week to figure out how to place it properly. I was going to give up on certain point, but professionals said that your blog should have a header graphic, to make your site more memorable. Due to kiasu-ism (afraid to lose syndrome), today I challenged myself again and FINALLY...

Thanks again gotchi!! Oh I love being a YUI fan. Everyone is been so nice.

When you are supposed to study, you tend to waste more time on something unproductive.

Such as, go to Find.2ch (famous Japanese discussion board), search using the keyword 'yui' and read the threads you find interesting.

They have all sorts of YUI versus whoever whoever thread, even YUI vs. Tomoyasu Hotei.

It is like Avril Lavigne vs Steve Vai (don't flame me).

Of course Hotei >>>>> YUI.

And then Ayaka vs YUI. This one is quite interesting. I like the comment on dear YUI seems to have the tendency of continuing her career just like aiko. Of course there are comments flaming here and there, lets not go into it.

SCHOOL OF LOCK will be airing that YOUNG FLAG concert at Zepp Fukuoka today. Is there a possibility that they will air YUI's Driving today?

Till then. Auf Wiedersehen~ (German) [Source: YUI Radio #28]

Yay for my 'professional' looking banner (again)!! Credits to gotchi @ YL

Next will be favicon, anyone?? Hee.

blog comments powered by Disqus