Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Showing off my YUI stuff

Album: Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light

Someone just registered half-banana.com for me (one year), I think I will move this blog to wordpress, but everything is still 'under constructions', I want to make it as 'professional' as possible, so it will take some time. Thanks again for everything Lilian!!


YF has this thread on showing off your YUI stuff, even though mine consider very little compare with other 'God-like' members, just for the sake of promoting dear YUI, I'll flash out all my stuff, it's possible to get all these in Malaysia (technically) so please at least buy her CDs.



I know, my photo taking skill sucks. LOVE & TRUTH is at someone's house, lazy to collect it.

All my YUI stuff:



Thanks to someone, I became one of the proud owner of I remember you Limited Edition =D I should buy a shelf to 'worship' my YUI stuff. It's an insult to keep it in such box, EMS envelopes, even Kinokuniya bags....

All my Japanese magazines...a lot of it I still haven't read =.=



YUI covers galore~



Lastly, even though I'm a YUI Guitars geek, I only have one Yamaha acoustic (F-210), and one Yamaha classical (C-30, which out of tune badly).



Sad. Wait till I collect enough money......

Btw, am I qualify as Malaysian YUI fan who has the most stuff?? Fellow Malaysian, flash yours if you think you have more than me. Me challenge you lol. Nola, the purpose is to make others guilty =P

Time to work.

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus