Thursday, October 04, 2007

Moderator

Album: Kiss - Gold

Kinda skimmed through this program called Gene Simmons Family Jewels on TV, 'discovered' that he's from KISS after did some wiki-ing lol. YUI listens to them too, according to some Fender staff.

Anyway, I have been 'selected' as moderator of News, General Talk and Pictures section in YUI Lover, finally. I actually wanted to be part of YL since...I joined YL, which was on 15 January 2006. It's been a long time, I guess. Thank you for choosing me to be part of the team. I think it's fascinating that us YLovers, from different background, possessing different skills, met here, and contribute whatever knowledge we have. Hopefully someday I have the chance to meet you guys at the other side of world.

When I first joined YL, there were only 50+ of us. I still haven't started any 'formal' Japanese classes, and pretty much ignorant (not that I am really 'enlightened' now anyway). It's amazing how much we can learned in such a short period of time, and how much have changed. Dear YUI is one of the top female singer now, and me, *coughs* can finally understand a little bit of Japanese, and do a little bit of guitaring. Still have a long way to go though. A very...long...way.

Since I'm a first timer (moderator thing), so if I made any mistakes, do inform me. So far, pretty cool I suppose. Maybe I should celebrate it by flashing a picture of mine, lol.

I might be more 'sarcastic' than ever from now on. LOL. Don't try to spread fake news of YUI you people. I beg you guys, please read and use abit of your brain before posting.

If you guys wanna check how bad my Japanese is, feel free to visit my friendster blog. For friendster, my definition of 'friends' is people I've met face to face before (there are some exceptions though). It's not that I chose to ignore those who tried to add me, maybe I'm more cautious?! Speaking of friendster, my face is 'circulating' around in some people's profiles >.<

Tomorrow will be Music Station (and Rock In Japan Fes), ooo~

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus