Thursday, November 08, 2007

10 things you might not know of YUI (Appearance Wise)

It is fun to read lists/ rankings, I might as well compile some of it to stir things up. No point letting all the information I gathered over the years just sit comfortably inside my brain, plus I might forget someday, you know, having short term memory loss.

I shall start it small and with more obvious ones. Image/ Appearance.

To compile this list, I have to look through pictures of dear YUI. That kinda makes me feel/ sound like a lesbian. Anyway, feel free to add more if I missed out any, and correct me if I'm wrong. Sometimes my optic nerves might send wrong signal to my brain.

I will not post any pictures, just for the sake of making you more curious.

1. She wears contact lenses. Her first pair of spectacles looks like this, if she is still using it.

2. She wears earring on her right ear. She pierced it herself as some sort of a celebration in commemorate with the release of her debut single. She did not poke the other side though.

3. She has moles on forehead, neck, right side of lower lip and maybe more at some 'other' places. Who knows.

4. She does not apply coloured nail polish (or maybe don't apply any at all). I think I saw picture with toenail polish though.

5. Her basic outfit is jeans + T-shirt. She likes to buy second hand clothes.

6. Normally she has light make up. No fancy eye shadow or blinking powders lol.

7. Those high heels she wears always with flat bottoms. Platform ones, no Stilettos.

8. She never wear anything skirt/ pants above her kneecap on public. The shortest I have seen was the skirt she wore in MTV VMAJ 2006 (with long boots, can only see her kneecap). And there is like only ONE picture of her wearing sleeveless shirt LOL.

9. She said her hands are small.

10. I wonder when she will have cut her hair short.

10.1 I never seen her carrying those Coach, Gucci-ish bags.
All I can see is backpack/ rucksack, sling bags or guitar bag mrgreen

10.2 She never bought leather jacket before. At the moment, even though we always seen her wearing it. She mentioned about this in Nov 8 YUI Locks.

Bonus:

The reason she does not smile much when taking photos is because it will make her face look big.

What else do I missed out?? My YUI picture folder is less than 700 MB, not really a big collector. I think you guys can create a better list than me, the ones up there are so general. I'm more of a 'mind stalker'.

More lists will be featured next. If you guys like it. Feel free to request prove/ evidence if you doubt about it. Me don't wanna spread wrong information.

11 more days to Budoukan live (November 19)~

blog comments powered by Disqus