Monday, November 19, 2007

Malaysian YUI Lovers Gathering @ KLCC Park

Today, after I finished my part time job, I walked to KLCC and had a look at the venue of our YLs gathering. The KLCC park. I wiki-ed it lol.


I'm doing part time in that blue tower.

This is actually the first time I 'explore' the park, that just shows that how ignorant I can be, never bothered to check this park out. Even though I like KLCC so much.

Back to the gathering. Someone suggested that we meet at 12 pm. Unless he wants to do all his crazy solos under hot sun, I don't mind tagging along.



This place looks like a nice spot to "shock ourselves". Staircases for audiences, small stage for whoever wants to 'perform'.


We can react the scene in Taiyou too, just like our Singapore members.

Oh remember to bring along cardboards if you don't wanna dirty your butt.

This is another good spot with shades.



We can have a picnic or something too, lol picnic.

So my plan is, on this Sunday (November 25), maybe 8~9 am we meet outside KLCC, the exit near Dome cafe, below Signatures food court. Then have a small talk + guitar session, if everyone is shy, or we ran out of songs to play, then we have to end it earlier lol and go inside KLCC.



We can have a lunch there or I'll bring you guys tour my favourite place in KLCC, Kinokuniya. Lol.



It took me quite a while to build up the courage to take this picture. Because somehow I think they will not allow pictures in book stores...They just moved the store up together with English section.

Suddenly become a tour guide blog xD Till then.

PS: Dear YUI sang Skyline in her Budokan concert T.T

blog comments powered by Disqus