Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Taiyou no Uta DVD Taiwan Version

I have posted the pictures of YLs Malaysian outing at YL forum, if you wanna know how me look like, feel free to check it out.

Someone in Taiwan helped me to buy this Taiyou no Uta Taiwan version DVD from 5MUSIC (or you can buy it from YesAsia, slightly expensive), because I tried to register but never receive confirmation email from them. So, THANKS =D

I think this Taiwan version is much better than Japanese version in terms of price and value. But Taiwan version doesn't have guitar pick =P If you wanna buy Japanese version simply because of that guitar pick, good luck to you (maybe some stores still has first press).


Left: Taiwan version (~RM 75), Right: Japan version (~RM 180)

This DVD box consists of 2 DVDs (movie and making of), 10 postcards, and Taiyou no Uta diary written by YUI. The diary was translated into Chinese, the translations sounded correct but somehow I felt that it kinda make dear YUI's writing a little bit childish. Lol. Original text in Japanese sounded fine to me, hmm...



When it comes to dear YUI, me can be quite picky. The first thing I checked was the translation.


Chinese: My name is Amane Kaoru, I love music. I don't have boyfriend. My favourite food is banana. WRONG.

Haven't checked the translation of diary though (not that my Japanese is really good...just being picky lol).

Next, the translation in the DVD.


My favourite banana is food (最喜歡的香蕉是食物). Yay~!!

Oh yea the movie has Chinese and English translations, yet half the price of Japan version. That's why I bought it =D

But they got the lyrics of Good-bye days wrong I think: ~la la la love with you, with extra 'la' and 'love'.

To those who were wondering where is that YUI 'drops her tear' part, I finally found it lol. It is in the making DVD, under behind the scene, last chapter.

One day, dear YUI went to watch Taiyou no Uta full show for the first time. I think she went there by herself, with her backpack and sweater. After the movie finished, she was asked to give comments.


Trying to hide her face (aiks I forgot what she said...I was distracted).

For the making DVD, only Chinese translations, no English.

Then...(click to enlarge)


Don't cry T.T

That was the second time I saw her tears 'dropped' (first was TOKYO PV).

Maybe the third time will be...Budoukan DVD?!

Till then.

blog comments powered by Disqus