Saturday, November 17, 2007

Official Malaysian YUI Lovers Gathering

There will be a YLs gathering (in Malaysia) on November 25 (Sunday). Everyone is invited, as long as you are half-banana dot com's fellow readers, or any followers of YUI-ism.

Venue, activities are yet to be decided. However there will be massive guitaring session for sure, since our beloved guitarist, Stephen aka tsunvun86 will purposely fly to KL for this occasion. Me will just stand aside and play twinkle twinkle star instead. Maybe we can have our gathering in a park or places with less crowd, unless you want to attract attention so that we can promote YUI-ism. That is fine too. Just that I will hide at some where else. Me pai se.

Right now I think the park at KLCC will be perfect for this gathering, it is nearby LRT station, there are plenty of restaurants in case we are hungry, but you have to carry guitar around if you come by train lol. Well I will xD

For those who plan to join, just show up on that day or you can inform me before that. If you come 'uninvited', that is fine too, just that you have to introduce yourself ala Taiyou no Uta style LOL. Then we will know you are part of us.

In short:

  • The park at KLCC
  • 25 November 2007 (Sunday)
  • All are welcomed, free
  • Guitar session
It's on!!

Further updates will be announce here and in YL.

Can't wait to meet you people. Don't expect too much from me though. You might disappointed, and don't be shy, just come and have fun. Bring your or something in case you get bored easily. I used to be like that, sitting at a corner and not participate in the conversation, that's why I dreaded gatherings.

But I will try my best to be more 'outspoken', on that day. Since I am more 'enlightened' these days lol. Might as well be the MC. Or we will let guitars do the talking.

So are you coming? Any other suggestions are welcomed!

PS: I have posted about this gathering at YUI Lover forum as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus