Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YUI, Happy 21st Birthday!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI updates:

YUI just finished performing TOKYO and Laugh away at Haru-uta (TV show).

I wonder what's next, something like what she did together with Suzanne?

And, lyrics of I LOVED YESTERDAY are out at Uta-net or check them out here.

I wonder why so many love related songs (5 out of 9 new songs, if I'm not mistaken), and the lyrics are getting more and more direct.

Me not really a fan of love songs. Guess I'll have to accept that...maybe some big news will come up, SOON.

*speculating*

Don't believe in everything I wrote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 9.27 pm (Japan time) now. I'm feeling very sleepy. Normally I sleep at 10-11 pm (Japan time).

So here's my early birthday wish,

YUIさん、21歳の誕生日、おめでとうございます!

May your wishes come true. Buy as many CDs, books, guitars you want. Feel free to donate me your Squier if you ran out of space in your house.


Keep rocking on~

March 26 is the day YUI's birthday and at the same time, it is the day Beethoven passed away (Source: YUI Radio).

Hopefully you will receive our present to you. Happy 21st birthday.

Do you guys still remember that Thank you My Teens documentary they did on her birthday last year? If no, watch it now with English subs!

Teo, out to bed.

blog comments powered by Disqus