Monday, March 10, 2008

YUI's New Album, I LOVED YESTERDAY to be Released on April 9

Source: YUI-net.com


Left: Limited Edition, Right: Normal Edition

Release herself out of box (跳出框框)?

Track List:

1. Laugh away
2. My Generation
3. Find me
4. No way
5. Namidairo
6. Daydreamer
7. Love is all
8. I will love you
9. We will go
10. OH YEAH
11. My friend
12. LOVE & TRUTH
13. Am I wrong?

Limited Edition comes with DVD which consists of:

- Good-bye days, I remember you, Rolling star and CHE.R.RY Music Video
- Special live images from YUI's First Budoukan live.

There you are. Announcement. Lets have a look at the song titles, I will love you omg Love is all. I smell something...can't wait to read the lyrics. People in YL forum starting to connect things through the titles, funny stuff.

As 'hinted' in Laugh away PV, the album titled I LOVED YESTERDAY. Laugh away being the first track, I think something is lacking, even though I love this song and play it some much until my fingers hurt. Speaking of album's first track, we still never have the chance to see How crazy live performance, I wonder how long Sony is planning to hide that performance from us fans.

So far, the big names who are going to release album on the same day will be Mariah Carey, Tokunaga Hideaki (and maybe ayaka). Who will get number 1?

And, the official title for YUI's upcoming tour is "YUI 3rd Tour "oui"~I LOVED YESTERDAY~



From adieu to oui (ウゥイ?). Oui means yes in French. Lucky I took French in first semester, even though I already forget most of it. I wonder why YUI didn't use si, chai, 네, yes, はい・うん・ええ, 是, betul......

Maybe oui sounds nicer. The 3rd tour will start on May 5 in Fukuoka. To those who are going, buy more sets of tour goods, then give one to me.

Till then, au revoir~

blog comments powered by Disqus