Sunday, March 09, 2008

Welch in Malaysia's Cold Storage



It costs RM 3.99 at KLCC's Cold Storage, I find it too gassy. Check out this thread if you are wondering why am I introducing this drink. Everything has something to do with YUI, that's for sure.

Lets see if Thailand has bottled version or not. This coming Wednesday me will be going there, I will be meeting some members from YUI Thailand Fan Club as well. My second air trip. But,

Chan put Thai mai dai (タイ語が話せない).

Gotta pick up some other useful phrases. Before that, I have to start practise my presentation, in order not to let down my university, and my fellow Malaysian citizens, since it is an international thing. Must ask my lecturer to record lol, my first ever conference presentation.

After that, I'm gonna treat myself with some nice massage and of course, shopping.

Tomorrow there will be some announcement on YUI's new album, I wonder what will that be.

PS: Yesterday's election was interesting. Even though I'm too 'young' to vote, I managed to prove to my dad that internet >>> TV.

Hail the Internet~ Oppositions, we shall wait and see on their performance.

blog comments powered by Disqus