Thursday, March 20, 2008

YUI's 21st Birthday Present

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc YUI Facts:

I wonder what YUI was doing in front of this large statue of Buddha in Kamakura. Another PV?

EDIT: It was photo shooting for magazines. YUI mentioned about this in her diary entry.

Check out my rant on YUI's New American Telecaster in YL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That long letter was written by Teo in weird Japanese. She did a cheesy audio for Kami-Hikoki Voice Diary too (A segment in YUI Locks).

Since we have started The Second YUI-Lover Collaboration on January, I was amazed over and over again by the fact that even though we never met each other, we can still do a lot of things together. Awesome things that kick-@ss.

After two months, our CD has finally completed. With the participation of our talented bunch of musicians, singers, ever supportive YL members, not to mention impressive CD design by Natalie (I absolutely love her Acoustic Monster Tee), and the man who did all the behind the scenes thingy, including uploading, sound mixing, and sending the package, dear Snakey.

More details can be found at YUI-Lover dot com.

As a Project Organizer for the very first time, hereby I have to thank you guys for participating, providing supports and valuable comments, I have relisten to the songs over and over again, reread your comments for the xxxxth time, such things can make me a happy girl, and realised how much dear YUI has influenced me, enriched my life since I discovered her greatness 2 years ago.

I still haven't tell you guys my outing with Thai YUI fans, again thanks to YUI, I had a chance to hang out with local Thai people, and all of us are YUI fans! Sneak peak of the outing can be found at YUI-th Forum. They are really a bunch of nice people, I can safely say, YUI fans are good people lol. I'm the one in black polo T. That two girls beside me are NOT YUI fans, haha.

So lets us hope that this present from us will reach YUI safely. If she ever plays one of the song, or even wears on Acoustic Monster Tee, that will be a plus. Of course, I hope that she will mention my name again xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short announcement to Malaysians who just received their STPM results:

I am a second year student from Faculty of Languages and Linguistics (Fakulti Bahasa dan Linguistik), University of Malaya. I'm a major in Japanese Language.

So if you have a keen interest in studying languages in a scientific way, have a strong desire into learning languages such as Japanese, Spanish, French, or expand your knowledge in English, Chinese, linguistics can be your choice. The requirements are not that high, as long as you can persuade the lecturers that you are really serious about taking linguistics during interview, soon you will be my junior. It doesn't really matter how high your CGPA is, unless you wanna take English or Chinese.

Hope that you guys will pursue what you truly wanted. Do a little bit of research before deciding it. Don't mix up between linguistics and Social Arts (Sastera). If you are interested in UM's linguistics, do not hesitate to ask me questions.

Looking forward to see all my future juniors in July~

blog comments powered by Disqus