Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Regarding YUI 3rd Tour Goods


Shibuya Spain-zaka, October 18

First off all, thank you for willing to contribute to my concert/ YUI fund.

I don't have much cash on me, I cannot help you guys order unless I have sufficient fund. Hence a small amount of deposit must be paid before I make any orders.

This is to prevent myself from 'over collecting' YUI 3rd Tour Goods as well.

Malaysia: RM 40 (CIMB or HSBC)
Singapore: SGD 20 (OCBC)
Other Countries: USD 15

Order Cut-Off Date: November 10

Deposit must reach either me or Jie Wei (for Singaporeans) by November 12, if we didn't receive anything from you, your order will be cancelled.

I will order the goods for Lawson after November 12.

Here is the link for the tour goods, and below is the service charge:

< 1900 yen items: 300 yen each
2000~3000 yen items: 500 yen each
Hoodie: 800 yen each

Note that this does not include the shipping charges. Be aware of that. And according to that website, I will get the goods after November 25.

I have appointed a SG representative, Jie Wei. She will be in charge of the payments and what not. If you have any questions regarding on how to pay, email her at: ajiewien@gmail.com

Please convert the amount using this currency converter. The actual amount of the goods will based on the day I make payment. For example, if I paid on October 28, the YUI phone strap will cost SGD 18.96.

Any other enquiries, placing order, please email to: hinfinitie@hotmail.com

As for the fliers below, 100 yen each (First come first serve).



On the left is Sony's latest Walkman line up brochure, YUI is just on the cover only. The other one is VA magazine from Tsutaya, YUI's upcoming album is featured in this magazine.

Happy YUI-ing~

blog comments powered by Disqus