Monday, October 27, 2008

YUI 3rd Tour Goods are Available to Order

I got this news from CCDDSS that apparently YUI 3rd Tour Goods are still available to order via Lawson.

Check out which tour goods they still have here.

I can pre-order to whoever is interested provided you pay for the shipping and service charge:

< 1900 yen items: 300 yen each
2000~3000 yen items: 500 yen each
Hoodie: 800 yen each (I'm wearing this to school like every day, very warm, not suitable for SG or Malaysia)

I have set the price based on quotations by J-Friends. Note that the price is not including shipping and packaging fees, and whatever bank transaction, money order charges.

You can check for the shipping rates at Japan Post, this is the EMS rate. I'm sending from Tokyo.

Serious buyers only. If Malaysia buyers can send it to HSBC or CIMB bank. For the rest......I need to ask around first.

Right now, I have ordered 5 YUI straps~

And I can go get more of these below if you guys are interested. 100 yen each.



Or any other stuff. The other day I helped someone to get this at convenient store. I had to get it from the counter and the staff was looking at me in a weird way =.=

I'm relying you guys to sponsor me on YUI stuff and my concerts fund haha. I will be going to:

1. GO!GO!7188~~~
2. Chatmonchy!!
3. monobright

For now. Maybe more.

blog comments powered by Disqus