Sunday, October 05, 2008

YUI Best B-Side Album - MY SHORT STORIES


Left: Limited Edition (CD + DVD), Right: Normal Edition (CD Only)

01 - I'll be
02 - HELP
03 - Last Train
04 - Winter Hot Music
05 - Jam
06 - Skyline
07 - Free Bird
08 - I wanna be...
09 - Oh My God
10 - Cloudy
11 - Driving today
12 - Understand
13 - crossroad
14 - It's happy line
15 - Why me

* After the release of this album (November 12), YUI will start having her 3 months to 1 year break.

According to Sony Music Shop, both version comes with original sticker, and the DVD included in limited edition has:

1. PV of I'll be, Understand and Jam.
2. Special Live Clip of YUI 3rd Tour 2008 "oui" ~I LOVED YESTERDAY~
3. Secret street lives YUI has performed in different areas during 3rd Tour.

Thanks to YUI daisuki! san for the heads up. He is speculating on whether Sony will decide not to release DVD for Budoukan and 3rd tour, since they have included snippets on the live performances in other releases. Boo.

I'm definitely looking forward to the secret street lives footages.

If you want to support YUI directly, please pre order this album from HMV Japan, Amazon Japan or CD Japan. HMV is the cheapest overall if you order from Asia region, and they are very generous.

As usual, I like the cover with guitar more =P

blog comments powered by Disqus