Friday, February 23, 2007

2nd Year Anniversary Since Debut

Album: Chatmonchy - Miminari (耳鳴り),Base Ball Bear - High Color Times

Yesterday I went to Mid Valley with Emily aka Lin Bor. And found out that all those mega sales just ended few days ago zzz, there goes my new Hush Puppies/ Puma ='( Have to wait till March then. Decided to go and watch some movie instead, but the queue was freaking long -_-""

Then I heard the announcement that we can go and buy tickets for certain movies at Gold Class counter. Dreamgirls was one of it. I quickly dragged Emily from that long-@ss line and went to that counter. Woot, we got the tickets within 5 minutes lol, and we got the seats furthest from the screen (赚到了~). Apparently most of people queuing didn't understand English or busying cuddling or something, most of them didn't hear the announcement. No wonder the hall was only 25% full for this movie.

Back to the movie. Finally I watched ONE movie which is 'associated' with Oscar. I can't really remember what was the last musical themed movie I've watched. Taiyou no Uta??? LOL that's not musicals. And you have to pay attention on the lyrics when you're watching musicals, just realised it haha, no wonder I don't feel a thing when I watched Moulin Rouge or Chicago back then.

Throughout the movie I can't help but kept 'connecting' dear YUI with the characters in the movie >.< Since this movie is about singers and their struggles, stuff like that. Seems that once you got very famous you will start smoking + drinking or doing drugs =/ And you will be forced to make songs or do things that are not in your to-do lists. Black Girl doing Cleopatra??? Hmm....Anyway, I like that they picked 'real' singers to play some of the main characters in the movie. Don't get me wrong, Eddie Murphy was AWESOME in the movie (I couldn't even recognise him without the mustache lol), maybe my 'twisted mind' prefer that actors should stick with acting, singers should focus on singing, other things do it as a side project or something.....easier for us to remember, now I forgot how Hugh Jackman's and Nicole Kidman's singing voices was like haha......although Jennifer Hudson might get Oscar first instead of Grammy's......because of THAT scene.

I've enjoyed the whole movie, there was no boring moments I suppose, even though it was over 2 hours long. I like the upbeat singing parts the most, makes me wanna dance =D though some of the singing can be quite 'weird', it was like 'singing the dialogues' out =/ I shall go and get the soundtrack. 'We are a family~' Malaysia should show more movies like this, and should be uncensored, still remember the horror watching censored version of Miami Vice....ahem.....

After movie I went to post office to get another parcel (Nobody is at home again when the postman send the package....).



Now I have 2 'scarred' Tommorow's Way =/ Wonder I should be happy about it or not. The condition of the replaced one was worse than the one I first received. Still, I will buy CHE.R.RY from HMV Japan, because I'm cheap =P

Today is the day YUI debuted as a singer 2 years ago~ Happy 2nd anniversary (^7^)/~~

I haven't ate any mandarin oranges during this Chinese new year.....that's another record xD

Till then, アデュー♪

blog comments powered by Disqus