Saturday, February 10, 2007

CHE.R.RY 

Dear YUI has been quite active lately, she is going to release another single on March 7 (album leh???). It is a spring-themed song called CHE.R.RY. You can read about the 'discussion' on the title here.



Again, the font ruined the cover. The left of is limited edition, comes with bonus DVD. It's something different from her previous covers though, now they have 'living things' besides dear YUI. Since I still regret about not getting the limited edition of 'I remember you'(now sold out =/ ), I'm gonna get this for sure.

At first I only translated a small part of the song for fellow YUI lover members, after listened to the full song, can't help but translated the whole thing. This was my first ever lyrics translation so please be kind lol. This is probably the most 'direct' love song by her, love the 'directness' hee, read at somewhere that this is about the bittersweet of first love, hmm.....Some previews in Youtube:

PREVIEW from her website
PV Preview

At first I planned to type copy paste the japanese lyrics here, but seems that nobody did that so, to avoid being sued (actually I did alot of things to get myself in trouble in this blog anyway...):

Japanese lyrics from her website

CHE.R.RY
Lyrics: YUI
Melody: YUI

It trembled on my palm And that developed into a small courage
I was never into emoticons But if they are from you I will become excited

It is bad to reply right away I heard it from someone
But such tricks are beyond me and I cannot do it

...I really like you ah ah ah ah

I fell in love, but you probably haven't noticed
In the starry night Filled with wishes CHE.R.RY
~Within my fingertips I send you a message

Cherry blossoms are blooming
Right now I rather exchange 10 seconds of the full view from this room
And get to know what you're feeling

I don't mind even if it's just one line I wish to have words from you
Even if it's a lie I'm still able to continue believing it

....Because I like you ah ah ah ah

I fell in love, but you probably haven't noticed
In the starry night Filled with wishes CHE.R.RY
~Within my fingertips I send you a message

The sweeten fruit is nice
Wish to get to know you more starting from casual conversations
ah ah ah ah

The beginning of love I felt as if my heart 'twitched'
Because I will wait for you no matter what
The message that filled with cold night winds of spring

I fell in love, but you probably haven't noticed
In the starry night Filled with wishes CHE.R.RY
~Within my fingertips I send you a message

(copyrighted by me lol)
Thanks to aihart92011yui and tokyostory @YUI lover for 'correcting'+ fine-tune my crappy first attempt =D At first I planned to do it in Malaysian English becuase I can convey it better haha but then it might caused alot of confusion so I soften it down abit to be more 'universal'. Tried to minimised the grammatical error as well T.T It's hard. You'll love this song more once you know the meaning behind it, enjoy~ Tell me what you think.

Can't wait for the full PV now~ Yay for my first lyrics translation haha.....actually I already did another one but....just stay tune =P

blog comments powered by Disqus