Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Books that 'flied' here

The package I received is getting bigger and bigger.



This is the first time I buy books online. Reason: Wanted to buy YUI's All Songs Score book. Since it is edited by dear YUI so decided to try buying books online instead of relying on Kinokuniya which is famous for being expensive. It is the first time I bought a Guitar magazine too.



My total collections of Japanese magazines, not much but these stuff took away almost 50% of my monthly pocket money T.T That's way I have to eat bread + packet milo every noon. Luckily I can read a little bit of Japanese if not I'll be killed by my mom for spending money on these.....



I'm learning Winter Hot Music now =D This book is a must buy for all YUI-guitarist fans out there.



Thought of showing some more stuff about me since now I have the camera lol. I live in this place during school time. I'll be kicked out from this place soon though. Because I'm not active enough to 'extend' my stay ='( Or should I say, I never bothered to join any of those activities, karma haih.



My desk in the hostel. Notice the amount of bottles there. And yes I don't have a laptop, I can only watch dear YUI from that 2-inch screen every day.



What I drink when I'm out of 'water supply'.



I just cleaned my 'other' desk in my house. It'll become dusty in a few days again for sure....humidity....good for skin, bad for household chores. My mom forbids us to paste things on the wall, so I don't have the habit to stick stuff here and there =/ Have to find a 'table' for the scanner soon, bet it is sick of sitting on the cold floor all the time.



That's all.

*Goes to practice guitar~*

EDIT: Oh half an hour to go to Valentine.....I have spamming project to do that day (^7^)v~~

blog comments powered by Disqus