Saturday, February 03, 2007

Things that will make you happy 2

Our Lumix camera managed to survive from the coldness in France and came back safely....thought of taking some pics to commemorate it.

I went to the post office twice for the past 2 weeks, to get these:

Because I was not at home when the postman sent it. Luckily every time I drive to school I'll kinda pass by the post office. (If you're wondering where, it's Pos Laju at Bangi)

The content of the first package:


2 of the CDs were scratched and one slightly cracked. Since I'm a cheap person, I asked for replacement.


Hence the arrival of the second package: (they asked me to 'dispose' the cracked ones, for me, 'dispose' means ‘賺到了’ haha.....

This time they 'added' another layer of bubble wrap.


Now I have 2 'feel my soul'.......hmm maybe I should replace the case and make 'profit' from it LOL.


Might as well take a 'group photo':


Back....just wanna show off the first press of Rolling Star, which comes along with Bleach sticker.


From the side......


The funny thing is when I checked my order at HMV Japan, it stated that they replaced 2 CDs for me. But I only received one =/ And the track number was different....weird. Guess that things just won't come that easy lol.....and I have to accpet the fact that the 'Tommorow's way' CD case has a scar...

Left 3 to go now.....and HMV Jp is having another sale, 15% off on selected Sony music artists, and yes dear YUI is one of them. There goes my angpau money....

I should go and do my homework now.....

blog comments powered by Disqus