Sunday, February 25, 2007

Xeroderma pigmentosum 

What's with the title lol. Just watched House episode 3x09, Finding Judas. Apparently the illness of patient of the week has something to do with Taiyou no Uta.

No she didn't get Xeroderma pigmentosum like what Kaoru got in the movie, something similar, which is Erythropoietic protoporphyria. One sensitive to sunlight (UV rays), the other allergic to lights. Kinda interesting so thought of sharing it with people who loves watching House (maybe the producers got inspiration from the movie, nah don't think so). What's with the Science talk from an arts student anyway lol, I once used to be Biology student too (in case you don't know). Maybe this has something to do with my obsession on medical dramas.

Recently read a lot of stuff from different people, met some old friends back, these got me thinking, am I really changed? Well I've quited quite a number of stuff since graduated from high school.

  • food made from peanuts, bad for my face, cannot quit chocolate though.
  • watching Hong Kong dramas.
  • Today I quited watching Nip/Tuck, a show that I once thought that it was the best medical drama. Can't stand the 'craziness' anymore. Julia's absence will be the reason I can come up with.
  • not to keep on contact with certain people I've known over the years. There's no point continuing it if they still don't give a damn about you, since the day you knew them. Well, unless it has something to do with 'expand your contacts', then that's another different story. Difference in how we view things can be part of it too. Entering National Service made me realised the importance of friendship but, after numerous attempt to keep in touch yet got unwilling response, I'm back to my old self again. Just like what House always says:"People don't change." Maybe not within a short span of time.
  • since I'm kinda affected by the single rant thingy on YUI lover, I'll 'leak' abit here. Decided to call if off about the possibility of me having a future with that someone. For me, the main attribute must be someone who shares the same interest with me. Since I don't talk much (unless you force me to or I found something to rant about), I think watching DVDs/ movies or play online games together are quite fun haha. Those geeky stuff.
Seems that I'm becoming slightly 'sentimental' in this post., maybe because I have to go back to university soon....must rant longer. Even though I'm no longer continue on doing certain things, but I will still:
  • Have faith on people.
  • Keeping myself happy everyday haha. By starting it off with a cup of coffee LOL.
  • wait for other people to make the first move, yea mentality problem.
  • Being picky on things.
  • Enjoy sleeping. Better than 'forced' to attend certain occasions or study some stupid subjects.
Relationships is complicated, try to make it simpler lol. If bored, find some hobby. Sounds simple, but hard (not for me though, I only have money problems haha....oh appearance as well, I'll have it when I meet up with people =/).

Live life to the fullest~



Now, I must start doing my homeworks, assignments and what not T.T oh and record something.

Till then, ciao~

blog comments powered by Disqus