Sunday, February 11, 2007

MTV April 2005

Just heard at radio that Hamasaki Ayumi's Asia Tour tickets were sold out within 3 hours in both Hong Kong and Taiwan =/ It was one of my dreams to attend her concerts, even though now I'm over her (found new one lol), I still think that her concerts are one of the best I've seen, visually stunning plus they way she interacts with her fans are fun. I still remember the moves of some of her songs lol, too bad she ain't coming to Singapore (the furthest I can go), was quite disspointed about that.

Come to think of it, if YUI became THAT popular, how am I gonna 'fight' for those tickets? Queue up for 3 days 3 nights? If she really go to places outside Japan to perform and not Malaysia, I think I'll gone insane. In the end the best way is still, fly myself to Japan. Might have higher chances. Not sure about the ticketing system there but from what I heard, the tickets will be distributed to different sources, such as how many percents for fanclub, sponsers, and what not, left only a few to be sold. Secretly I hope that she won't be that popular before I have the chance to see her in person LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of crap. I promised to translate this video if someone 'steals' it for me, don't expect 100% accurate though, because I'm lazy to look up in dictionaries lol. It was an interview at April 2005, back then dear YUI was even more shy so her answers were quite interesting lol. Only around 4 minutes long though.



Why chose to sing?
*long pause*......why am I singing huh? *laughs*

Erm It was during first year of high school, I did part time jobs and went to school at the same time. That time I was extremely busy, unable to pursue music. But the only thing that I like was singing so I continued it everyday. I kept on thinking whether is there any way to do music, or not. Until one day I was too exhausted and ended up in hospital. During that period I have a lot of time to think about music. From there I was able to see myself pursuing music as a career.

*plays It's happy line*

Normally I will jot down things that I thought of, things that I felt, things appeared in the news and a lot of other stuff, write down it as if writing a diary.

*plays an awfully familiar unknown English song, someone please solve the mystery*

One by one.....*thinks deeply*......I'm very glad to receive comments on what the listeners think of, what they felt on my songs.

Precious things...

'I'm going to Tokyo~' during that day, I brought along turtle and gold fish......guitar and turtle and goldfish and rucksack (backpack). That's all I brought along to Tokyo.

Camera by YUI
These are our house's (咱們家的) goldfishes and turtles. This is Turtle no.1, Turtle no.2 and Turtle no.3. As for the gold fishes....

They are just like my family, as if part of the member staying in the house. I will take a look at them for sure when I came back. They have some sort of 'healing effect'.

Guitar is something that I can't live without it. It is always by my side. It calmed me down after playing, something like that.

Do you like people..?
(I like this part the most lol..)
Erm...people, there are times that I like about them and there are times I dislike them.

What makes you like them?
When there's LOVE.

What makes you hate them?
Em...what would it be?....when there's no love.

Message....
*a very long pause*....Let's work hard together.

Male voice: Work hard on what?
On living.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional info: YUI named her turtles based on chracters in Doraemon lol, Nobita, Suneo and Giant. As for the 2 gold fishes, Swimy(スイミー)and Kyoro-chan(キョロちゃん), she got the name for her gold fishes at some radio program. Sorry about the weird colour choice, too lazy to try one by one haha.

Spent a whole afternoon translating a 4 mins long clip LOL.

Till then, adieu.

blog comments powered by Disqus