Friday, February 09, 2007

More Rolling Star....

Album: Aqua Timez - Kaze wo atsumete, mihimaru GT - mihimania, Monkey Majik - thank you

I'm in faculty's computer lab now, thought of writing something. This should be posted earlier though, due to laziness haha.

Managed to download a bunch of 'Rolling Star' TV performances for the past few weeks.

Arranged by date, first up is Music Station (26/01/07)



Before this, dear YUI promised that she will do something (hand gestures) for listeners of YUI radio. Hence during the intro, she purposely wore the white wristband on her palm and kinda 'showed' it around.

And then during performance, she put the wristband on the headstock of her Tele!!! I was like, woah. She really did keep her promise, and came up with such idea lol. *salutes* (it is very easy to please a fangirl like me LOL) I should try it out someday, first have to get the wristband and ereki though. As for the performance, the setting was too red-ish for my taste, plus the dry ice reminded me of my previous job.....kinda noisy as well =P But this was the most energetic performance among all, with swinging heads and stuff like that =D

NHK showed her perf at Popjam too on the same day.



This is her best perf so far imo, vocally. I didn't quite like the 'live-ish' mic sound though. Wonder why she brought along her Tele to do song introduction, even though it was kakkoii haha.....

Then CDTV on 27/01/07.



I like the setting on this one. No audience on this one, maybe that's why dear YUI sounded more reserved and didn't do the head swinging thing just like in MS.

Yea she wore the same outfit in every performance. But the white T-shirt in MS was slightly different though. If you look clearly there's are red-hearted shape thing just near the collar of the black 'shirt'. Lol I really have nothing to do.

AND she sang 'live' in all the performances. Guess the one in Music Fighter really a one time thing. That perf will be 'sealed' in my HD forever.

Oh and I finally watched the long waited Top Runner. After watched Angela Aki's interview in this show, kinda have an idea of what this show is all about. I have no idea why they are comparing artists with food.....YUI ain't beef steak or whatever -_-""



As usual, she seems to have a hard time answering all those questions thrown at her, always trying to 'find' the most appropriate way or suitable word choice to convey her thoughts.



I love the Q&A session =D You can clearly see YUI expression changed when she faced her fans. She is less nervous and started to smile more, kinda relieved I suppose. Too bad they only shown 2 of the questions =( The first guy asked what she expects the most in order to have the best live performance. Then the other cute little girl asked her about what words she likes the most coming from her mother. Dear YUI spent a long time thinking about it lol......I'm kinda do that often as well, especially during Japanese classes, whenever my sensei asks me something that is very general or abstract I suppose, I will 'throw' the questions to my classmates immediately. Will only answer it after I came up with something hee. If you listen to YUI radio, dear YUI always 'throw' the questions pointed to her back to Shigezou san, however she cannot do this in Top Runner haha.....

We got the chance to listen to YUI's demo for her 2nd album when she was explaining + demo what YUI語 (YUI language) is~ I like the sound of it, hopefully it will be one of the songs in her new album =D



She sang 3 songs in this show, all full length and live band too =D Got Rolling Star too, I love it when she sang without using mic in the last chorus of TOKYO, just like the one in her first live tour. Reminds me of Ayumi in her later concerts haha.



Oh yeah, the headphone in Rolling star PV, someone in the forum found out the model. Click here and scroll down. I don't think I will buy it though.....shipping alone will cost me a fortune =/

This blog is slowly going to be a fanblog lol.....next post will be something like this as well. But it will something more artistic, I think. Having holiday now, might have more time to share my fangirl-ism haha.

blog comments powered by Disqus